- On-site consultation to understand your art collecting objectives
- Establish a budget
- Collaborate with designers to ensure a cohesive process for the clients
- Coordinate purchases on behalf of client
- Sourcing desirable works from artists, dealers and galleries
- Presentation of art options
- Commission artwork
- Delivery and installation of artwork
Jacquie Israel of Art House Consulting is dedicated to helping collectors find the perfect art for their home or office. Her goal is to provide the most compelling, unique and appropriate pieces for the spaces in which they will be seen. Israel is constantly on the lookout for what’s new and exciting and has extensive knowledge about artists, galleries and dealers through out the country and around the world.
When collecting art Israel believes one should have an adventurous spirit, an interest in art and ideas and wide-open eyes. Israel believes the benefits of hiring an art advisor are not only to provide access to the best work available in the client’s budget or style but also to educate the client about the artist. It also helps people who are too busy with work or life to navigate the ever-changing art world by saving them time and money.